Old February 23rd 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Ping Trudi!

On Feb 23, 9:25*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi blushes so deep red there is even a slight pink tinge to her all white
whiskers...

she tries a couple of times to say something and finally gets out.

I figured yourown meowmie wuz da cauze of the purlim, hoominz iz fragile
kreashures anna when dey getz ill itz uzulee berre upsettin to da intire
howzhowlde. *so der iz nothin ta furgive URSEF fur beclawz you did nothin at
all wrung...

i wuz so sure dat der wuz a hoomin error dat i efin sended ursef anofur note
ta make sure... dem shucheez iz berre gud beclawz da soft sharez dem wif
uses sometimez, so i wuld be honored ta sit wif ursef anna getsa know ursef
betterer.

Trudi, who knew sucha gallent handsome tuxido mancat could nefur be at fawlt"rafflescat" wrote in message

Its come tu myne attenshun dat my Meomie has been negwectin myne
soshul cawander. Dis has bin bwot tu myne attenshun by a kindkind
purrson an awl I can du is apurrlogise fur dis tewwible gaff.
glares once more at Meomie I suppose I mite furgiff hur cos shees a
funny wite cullur, n sniffin n coffin n smells of Vick n has pulled da
cuffurs offur hur hedd - in shame me finks. Just as she shood
be.....hurrrrmmmmph!
But now itz down tu yu Trudi.....can yu furgiff myne self......hmhhh?
purrlease?
I wood wuff tu take yu tu dat wittle table beside da sushibar n haff a
wittle sushi n nip an get tu know you bedder. Can yu furgiff myneself?

Jack Gordon

Fang gudness fur fwends! Yu nose dis mite haff been neffur happenin if
it had bin upta Meomie......sumwuns wookin owt fur
uss.....faiwygodcats?
Now, wet me take yure wap? Heer sit on this side, is warmer heer, dese
fwesh woses ar fur yu, dey soot yure purrsonality, sofurstikated n
atwaktiff. Now, wat wood yu wike to eet? Jack covers Trudi's paw with
his. Wood yu wike sum sushi or will we haff sum nip furst? I will haff
exaktlee wat yu haff.