Old August 30th 12, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Bedtime routine

Jane wrote:

Anyway, Rita insists that I start out the night on my left side, and
I prop a pillow in front of me. She lets me pet her for awhile, then
lays down with her back to the pillow and her head laying on my left
arm, which is stretched out. Then she reaches up and puts one of her
paws in my hand, so we're holding hands. I usually pet her gently and
rub her belly while she stretches out as long as she can get, and
purrs loudly.

What a sweetheart!! That's one of the cutest nighttime rituals I've
heard of.

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker