Old September 5th 03, 01:38 AM
Arlene Knop

Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
about Willie Nelson?

GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

ChildFree23 wrote:

Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite song!

Meowmie Debby

I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect The
Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of them's at
the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for myne
party?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.

Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up

storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat