Old September 5th 03, 01:47 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, Gretchen Marie!

Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
dark.

It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
toads...

TOADA!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
hav hunting teamz????

Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
furward to seeing Hobbes

Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

Gretchen Marie, furry eggzited at such a good partee