Old September 5th 03, 01:51 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Hi, Gretchen Marie! What have you gotted for me?

OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.

Of course I'll look after all of youse. There are several feeding stations
set up around the apartment. Help yourselves.

Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt

Fangu!

Meowmie Debby

Feeding stations? Aren't we gonna eat on thuh tables like we alwayz do
at prtees? And iz it troo that yew invited lotsa hoomins to thuh
partee? Are yew all gonna behave yerownselfs?

GM, werking on a plan to kontrol thuh hoomins if tey come