Old March 4th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default The culprit may have been discovered...

on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:23:06 GMT, "RobZip" no wrote:

Anybody else ever have a cat
react badly to their number one human being gone?

My 3 year old, Rudy, used to get really angry when I left him to go on
trips. He would actually attack me when I got home, but then be his normal
affectionate self within a couple of hours. That behavior has gone away
since I got the kitten, so I think Rudy was just lonely--though he would do
this even when one or both of the kids were here in my absence.

Since you already have other cats, I haven't got the first clue about how
to go about making Spot happier in your absence. All I can say is that
thankfully his protests involve poo and not pee!

--
Lynne