Old June 9th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Frontline type products

On 9 Jun, 15:48, James wrote:
I read in another thread that cats don't like having it applied to
them. Are there anti flea and tick products that doesn't bother the
cat?

Actually, I have always used the pipettes that you place between their
shoulders, so by the time they realise that it's on them, it's a bit
too late to be ticked off about it...Have you tried them?

Or possibly Advantage or Stronghold. I am "Not" sure about this, but I
think that takes care of some worms too..
I'm sure that someone will put me right if this is incorrect
S;o)