Old August 19th 13, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Mine Bed Gotted TALLER

Diss wuz aNOYing. I foun dat I cood gnot clim up to mine bed to cuddle an seep wiff mine serbant, da Uncle Bill.

Howesummeffer, I kwikly teached Uncl Bill to pick myseff up and tak me intoo bed wen I stan by da bed and chirp attted him. Hee lurn kwik for a big stoopid-head.

WooToo

Human Note

Her back legs are a little weaker. The vet says it is a natural consequence of age and she is otherwise healthy. Sometimes she gets up onto the computer chair that is right by the bed and struggles into bed but usually she just has me pick her up. It is the least I can do.

--
Big Stupid-Head