Old April 8th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Question Regarding Adoption

On 7 Apr 2006 16:21:57 -0700, "PawsForThought" wrote:

A friend of mine is looking for a good home for a cat she's been
fostering. She has a prospective adopter. I am wondering if anyone
who works in rescue or otherwise has a list of questions one would ask
a prospective adopter. It seems to me that someone had posted such a
list a while back but I couldn't find it through a search.

First I would ask if they have had pets before and if so the name of the vet. Then I
would check with the vet and see what kind of care they took of the pet,