Old December 15th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default ARCHER!!!!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
That kitten is going to be the death of me (or him) yet! He is SUCH a
KLUTZ and he is into everything. This morning I was in my office, which
is off the garage on the other side from the main house, reading the group
and petting Ozzy who was laying in my lap. All of sudden we heard a HUGE
CRASH. I jumped three inches and Ozzy left tread marks down my legs trying
to get out of the way of the house falling down around us (or so it seemed
from the sound). I saw an orange streak out of the corner of my eye -
Archer running like all the demons in h*ll were on his tail.

I ran to the door to see what damage he had done this time. It seems he
had decided to climb the metal ladder we have leaning against a wall in
the garage. The ladder was lying on the floor and I can only assume
Archer leaped away in time to prevent it from crushing him. I have NO
idea how he managed to move such a heavy object out and away from the wall
on which it was leaning - it was at a 30 degree angle so he had to push
away from the wall really hard (I had a hard time lifting it back up
again!). The ladder is not leaning against the wall in a safer, sideways
position. Archer is

^^^^ now, of course - amazing how one little typo can completely change
the meaning of a sentence.
running around, unfazed with his close encounter with death, and Ozzy and
I are still shaking!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped