Old October 24th 04, 05:04 PM
Mary

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:57:19 +0000, Mary wrote:
"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
news

As for this moron ceb2 who thinks he "researched" the subject, the less
said the better.

It's The Cat As Object, as near as I can tell.

Objects tend to be disposable.

Yep. And if they dare to damage your OTHER STUFF, well of course you have to
lop off the offending parts. Dickheads like Ceb2 and the Idiot Who Calls
Herself Electric Nachos are going to burn somewhere. The combined ill will
of millions of cat lovers cannot be thwarted. Ill fortune will bend,
swerve, and run the *&%$ over these cretins, I just know it.