Old June 1st 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default The ordeal is over

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 May 2012 14:18:08 -0700, "Joy" wrote:
All of that is over now. However, this time, instead of hissing and
growling at Pickles, Waffles seems to be afraid of her. I think it may be
partly because her personality seems to change when she's been clipped.
She
isn't nearly as timid without all that fur as she is with it. Anyway, I'm
hoping he'll adjust more quickly than he has in the past.

Both of them have forgiven me and come into my lap, so that's a relief.

He has a great appreciation for his sisfur's ordeal now.

Have you tried rubbing a bit of vanilla extract on their heads? I haven't
tried it before, I remember hearing about that somewhere.

I'll bet Pickles looks sooo cute, like dark, slightly mottled velvet with
stylish boots.

No, I haven't tried the vanilla extract. I will, though.

Yes, Pickles looks very cute, although the boots are almost nonexistent this
time.

Joy