Old August 21st 03, 01:49 AM
Angela Ryan

"bunny_baby" wrote in message
Hi all you cat lovers

I was invited here by Flippy who visits alt.cats. well I am new to this
newsgroup and hopefully I will enjoy it here and stay
for years to come or whatever. Well me..I am 22 years old and am married

Stewart who is a recovery driver. I am a care assistant for the elderly at
the moment but I am starting college in September to do an access course

Nursing and if all goes well I will be in Uni some point next year
hopefully. I am completely animal mad and love every animal going. I have
got 2 English x harlequin mini lop doe rabbits called Midget and Ebony and

1
albino mini lop doe called Tipex. I also have a rat called Casper and she

is
an albino rat and 2 cats called Misty and Tigger. Tigger is a ginger and
white tom and Misty is a long haired lady. I am also a foster carer for
rescued cats and kittens and currently have 1 foster kitten in my care
called Heidi who was dumped in a garden with the rest of her siblings she

is
about 8 weeks old and has now found an adopter pending vetting on the

home.
Hope to speak to you all real soon.--

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

Welcome to the group!!!! I find this to be the best NG out of all I
subscribe to, for reasons you will find out soon enough.

Angela (owned by Gizmo, the female tabby/tortoiseshell)