Old December 16th 03, 07:47 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Sylvia M. wrote:
Hmmm....
I yam not uh kitten enny mooor, an I needz tu stretsh mine bonez
neow n dennn....an dirt iz gudgud tu skratsh in...

Heowz zabowt juzt stoppin in Rezt Ayeriaz an furr gettin owt?
Weez kud get stuff frum da put-kwarterz- musheenz.
Wen we needz gaz, den we wunt let ennykitty owt, tho.

Watcha say???

Dyna, 6 1/2 yeerz owld

I think if we avoid stopping at places like caverns and Air Force Bases
and other areas where kittens canget into trouble, we'll probably be ok.
Hold on, I have an idea...

dashes to teleporter and disappears, reappears a couple of minutes
later with a large cloth bag in her mouth

Here - a whole bunch of GPS transponders! We'll just slip one onto each
kitten as they leave the RV. Then if need be we can just aim the 'porter
to their coordinates and zap them right back into the RV.

Cleo