Old March 23rd 05, 07:21 PM
Susan M

LOL - thanks Christina. No worries. He's a bit of an outlier but you're
right that he has to have some limits. Problem is that we physically didn't
have the ability to get enough space between us and him when he was removed
from the bedroom before this new house. He slept in the basement lastnight
since we're so zonked and we closed both doors so could only hear part of
it. When my husband got up at 5 AM to go to work, he let Otis up. He
charged around for a while, discovered the heat was *way* down for the night
and immediately snuggled under the covers until 7:30 AM. He just *so* loves
to be with his people :-)

This is a classic Otis story from the rpca archives:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=Sus...com&rn um=567

Enjoy!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I remember the posts we exchanged a few weeks ago, when I was so presumptous
(sp?) as to try and tell you how to manage Otis.
Please forgive me.
I had no idea how difficult he was, and yes, kudos to you for tolerating
it.
Sorry, Susan.

Tweed