Old May 26th 05, 10:08 PM
Mary

"Alex Panda" wrote in message
o.uk...
Our 3 year old has had his triple vaccination this morning for leukaemia,
entiritis and flu - and after being fine on returning home is now

lethargic,
off his food and showing signs of annoyance when we stroke him, which is
very unlike him as he has a sweet nature.

Is this common or should we be worried? Any action we should take? He is
lying on the bed at the moment.

What Sherry said, and in the future, know that three shots are a lot for
one little kitty. I was worried sick one time after I allowed the vet to
give Cheeks her Depo Medrol shot plus two others. She was puny
for days, just sleeping, eating little, grumping at me if I petted her,
and having a warm nose.