Old May 27th 05, 01:22 AM
Philip

---MIKE--- wrote:
I just got a card from Tiger's vet reminding me that he needs shots
next month. The rabies shot he needs because the Purevax is only
good for one year. The other shots he won't get because they are
supposed to be good for three years. Vets make money giving shots so
they try to promote yearly shots when they are not needed.

---MIKE---

Well ... you have to UPSELL the customer so that if the cat gets sick later,
guilt will animate the owner to spend wads of loot assuaging the guilt.
This is the negative side of "pay me a little now or a lot later on".