Old July 14th 05, 08:34 PM
blkcatgal

I have fed my cat cooked chicken, tuna, shrimp, scrambled eggs, ice cream
(vanilla, not chocolate; chocolate is not good for animals), yogurt, all in
limited quantities. You would not want to make feeding your cat human food
a habit. But a little bit of people food isn't harmful.

S.
"Newbie" wrote in message
Which human foods can cats eat? Not as exclusive diet, but once in a
while, without harming their health.

A casual glance at our fridge shows: cooked shrimp, baked chicken, ham,
bacon, sausage, canned tuna, salmon. Oh, and I just scambled some eggs
for myself.

All of this is non-vegetable. Can cats eat it safely?

BTW, what makes canned cat food stink so badly? :-)