Old August 14th 03, 05:22 AM
Hopitus2

Obviously booze didn't lead to her early demise.

"CAROL HUTCHINNGS" wrote in
message ...
: I had a ginger female cat called Pickett. She was gorgeous Sadly she died
: while back now at the grand age of 18. She only had one bad habit -booze -
: and the stronger the better! Leave an empty glass around & she licked it
: clean!
:
: Carol
: Jean H wrote in message
: ...
: mine too is a ginger. his name is Wilson, was ferral, and is also a
cutie
: and very Intelligent . jp
: From: "jen.d"
: Subject: And then there were three. A new kitten --pictures
: Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 AM
:
: Has anyone else noticed that all the new kittens on rpca lately have
: been
: ginger males? Victor's two, Dan's Sam, Joyce's two fosters, Jen's,
: Ann's...
: Is this the fashion in summer 03 - ginger kittens?
:
: --
: Marina
:
: Must be the fashion! He just kind of picked us up though, so I suppose
: fashion chose us. Funny thing is, we're typically horribly out of
: fashion!
: (she says, the 26yr old, with a closet full of clothes dating back
: probably
: 10 years). But that's the advantage of working from home, I suppose!
:
: Jen.
:
: