Old January 3rd 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default ping bookie

bookie wrote:
Cat Psychologist wrote:
personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

Bookie

Of course he did lol .It is our quintessential sense of humour....
Or perhaps it is our droll witty sense of humour...?

Or possibly It because we stood upto that dual personality chap that
hasn't been taking his medication, forgot what bugger off means,lol
I can't say that I blame him either..He who shall not be named but
feels the need to be known for his wonderful name with the implication
that he skins bunny's...
Do have a look @ It's profile & topics.Mat suggested that I did, & I
can assure you that It is quite interesting.It certainly gave us a
laugh....
S;o)

It would seem that you were spot on about the medication, or the lack
of it in this instance

Of course he misses us, lol
S;o)