Old January 3rd 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default ping bookie

Cat Psychologist wrote:
bookie wrote:

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

nodding my head

He He,I thought you might be...you see we are quite good fun after
all,hey?

yeah, you seemed quiet, a little too quiet, it made me think you might
be up to no good?

I wa s up to no good lol,It just took some containing

im up lighting a second oil heater, you would call it a parafin heater,
but it's the same thing.

Is It very cold where you are ?
what a nice difference it makes, it's the differnce of HOT and just ok
in here.

Do the pussy cats like it too?

How are they btw? No more chuck ups I hope?

I like it hot, I can always fan the door, or open the window a little
wider

I like a heater where you can back your iss up and warm your buns
i don't like these wimpy central heat units, you can' t find a warm
spot in the house

Cats tend to like warm spots too.When I light the fire, all of the cats
seem to come out of their cubby holes, just so that they can lie on the
fire side rug, doing the dying fly in front of the fire.

He ,or she that comes first, gets prime place in front of it..
Mind you, If one of the logs starts spitting on it, they Jump out of
the way hastily, just in case one of the bits make it through the fire
gaurd lol
Happy new year

cp

Happy new year to you too