Old January 1st 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Youse Are Invited ...

On Dec 31, 11:41*am, "ChildFree23" wrote:
... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! *There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. *We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

The red jeep-fingy full of kittees an one adorabubble widdle puppy is
arriving sune. Wee leff Bear too tak car ub Uncl Bill an too giff him
his walks. Demselffs seem to WIKE da sno an ice but we do GNOT.

--
Maggy May, four her hous