Old January 1st 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Youse Are Invited ...

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:41:17 -0500, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

[a 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs and Tiger step out,
paw-in-paw with bottles of nip-champagne]

Meow, kitties!

And happy Mew Yeer!Iz efurrykitty reddy fur a
toast?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs