Old November 15th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Piglett has a Brain Burp

I iz notted sure but we willz find owt, trudi
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 9:16 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
sinze we haz hadda kissa mowze partee at urown howze da lazt kuple of
yearz
i thinkz i wuld likta go sumwhere elze, Trudi"Mosey =^..^="
wrote in message

Trudi, ai fink yu habnt hurd frum Jack cuz hiz sektitary haz uh bad kold

An doze dat rnt goin tu da winking in Scotland, weh kan hab uh
Kissamouse
party at me n Meowy's big home,
iffen datz umkay wiff da rezt uf da Community..
weh kan tayke uh vote onnit.

Mosey

i iz hopin jack iz ok wiffa date of owr winkin it wuld be berree kule
notta
hafta trafel, trudi
"
To all you girl and boy cats, it seems since we will be in Scotland
ofver
Kissamouse, we kud haff our pardie dere and den sellebrate da nu year.
Dem Skotz haz furry nize drinkz so I hearz.

what diz meanz, Miss Willow anna kompanie, iz dat u hazta git more new
klozes at toonyas plaze. Here is grambys kard anna I know her haz all
of her billz paid.

Piglett looking through her closet to see what she needs.- Hide quoted
text -

Butted ar dere kissibl mice in Scotland?
MeOwy, wundering boutted dat.