Old December 17th 05, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping and the Rubble family

About a week ago, Ping darted into the bedroom while we were
entering/leaving. We were afraid that he would make mincemeat of the
bitties, but lo & behold, he just plays with them!

So, on occasion, we let him in there to play with them. I was watching them
this morning, and he just lays there while they 'dogpile' on him! He loves
it! Every once in a while he would pounce one of the others (either I or DH
would say to the pouncee, "You've been Pinged!"), while they were unaware of
him, and they would rassle a bit - but he would never take it too far, so
he's not going to hurt them (any more than the bitties hurt each other)!

Ping just adores "his kids", and they, especially Betty, adore their Unka
Ping!

Now Ping sometimes begs to be let into the bedroom so he can play with his
Kiss-a-mouse presents (the kittens).

We have been letting them out of the bedroom for a few hours at a time, but
only when Max (the d-pet) is a sleep or in his crate, as he snaps at them
some when they get too close to him, and they - being hoolikittens - are
totally oblivious to the danger of a terrier!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)