Old December 18th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping and the Rubble family

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote:
So, on occasion, we let him in there to play with them. I was watching them
this morning, and he just lays there while they 'dogpile' on him! He loves
it! Every once in a while he would pounce one of the others (either I or DH
would say to the pouncee, "You've been Pinged!"), while they were unaware of
him, and they would rassle a bit - but he would never take it too far, so
he's not going to hurt them (any more than the bitties hurt each other)!

Ping just adores "his kids", and they, especially Betty, adore their Unka
Ping!

How sweet! Kittens seem to keep finding you, so you know who your
designated cat uncle is now for future litters. It's also nice
that we have another "Betty"!