Old September 7th 04, 06:27 PM
O J

Default Apology

My Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

In an attempt to have a little light-hearted fun at my own expense, I
have committed what, some of you will regard, no doubt, as a serious
breach of netiquette. I can only say that I'm sorry for my clumsy
attempt to troll my own article. I did attempt to switch identities
and make fun of my own post. While I left a clue in the traditional
place in the 'keywords' field of the troll attempt, identity games are
justifiably looked down upon on Usenet. (The 'keywords' field of the
troll contained the text, "This is just a troll by O J.")

To compound this lapse in judgment, I clumsily didn't even make a
decent job it -- serves me right. If everybody has to play the fool
sometimes, my time was certainly now. I apologize both to those who
take such matters seriously and those inclined to take such matters
lightly. If you are of a mind to forgive me, please do me the
kindness of not replying to this article and letting the matter die a
quick death.

Regards and Apologies,
O J (Old John) Gritmon