Old July 2nd 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default OT - Fireworks?

Lesley wrote:

In the end they almost wanted to come back and hire me as a tour
guide.... but after all the things I told them when I mentioned the
Minnie Lansbury clock they asked "Is she related to Angela
Lansbury" (Sort of Minnie was her grandfathers first wife when the
clock needed work done she put £5K or so into the fund) and shot off
to take photos

.....And then we wonder why American tourists have a bad reputation in
Europe! At least, in the UK they are justified in expecting the natives
to speak English. (One of the prime complaints against us in other
countries.)