Old February 3rd 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A Truth

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:26:01 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Found this on another site and thought is wonderful.

"There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the
bite out of being alone. - Louis J. Camuti"

Hmmmm, we kitties haff a saying datz a lot like dat, onlee we haff da
word "hooman" instead of "cat" in it. Y'kno we likes owr hoomans
too....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/3/2009 1:01:14 PM