Old June 10th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Dat wood be reely great sez Mosey. They r sutch smart Kits n learn fings
fast n r sew luvvy. Yoo cood be rite ubaout dat Rebecca. I jest wuffs dem.
Iam twying tew raze dem tew be kind n nise n do gud fur utherz n hab fun
being Kits. I wunder iffen dere r uther Kits in da Second World?
Mosey

Yoo know, Morgana, Mimzy mite hav a poynt dere. Mosey iznt dere reel
Paw -- a bigbig blak pantherkittee kalled Big Mama bringed her an Bob Qat
to Mosey an Tabitha, and we nevver did heer ezackly whare dey kamed frum.
I wunner if dey kamed frum yurown whirled.

Rebecca

Hello Sir Aed sez Mimzy az she walks by him, hab yoo seen Ms
Morgana?
Dere is sumpthin I wanna show hur n ask hurself. Nise tew see yoo.
Hab sum
goodies n nip.

Hello, Mimzy. Da last time I saw Morganna she was kind of hiding behind
da palm tree over dere. I know she would glad to see you again.

Aed

Umkay, fangu, excuse me. Mimzy goes over to da palm tree where Morgana
is hiding n gives hur a big hug, n a gwass uff nip wine, n tellz her dat
dere iz no need tew hide. Haow hab yoo been Ms Morgana? Yo wook
bootiful.
I am seven munths old gnow n need sum adbise. I fink, but Iz not shure
but I mite be a Second World Kit n Bob Qat tew cuz wee kan do majical
fings n doze stones yoo gived usses mayke funny fings happen, expeshially
we we pway wif dem in frunt uff da big mirror in da liffingroom at owr
hoam. Our Mom Tabitha still is missing, but I git such nise dreems
ubaowt her,. I dunt gnow if dere r Kits in thu Second World or not. I
telled mine brother dat I wood ask yoo iffen this wuz troo. Pa Mosey
izznt from dere, but do yoo gnow iffen we r? Yoo r awl such nise kitties
n we luffs yoo. Mimzy shows Morgana some magic she can do wif her mirror
peece hur carriez efferwhere in hur liddle purse. . I dont do nuffing
bad wif mine mirror. Nope. I am lurning lotz wiff it. N Bob Qat is
lurning tew play da peano wif me n we r gettin reelly good wif it n luff
tew sing wen we play. One uff deeze dayz, wen we git bedder, we will
frow a recial, n yoo n Aed kan hab frunt row seetz. [Mimzy giggles n
hugs her frend Morgana] I am sew gwad tew see yoo. I kan keep sekretz
furry well, n I jest wanted yoo tew gnow dat. Wood yew wike sum good
fudz?
Mabbee Pa Mosey wood wike tew danse wif yourself. Mimzy