Old June 11th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

Geez dat iz wonnerful dere iz Hercule. Oh Mr. Hercule may we talk with you
for a minuite?

Meow, and how iz yourself? I am just a guest
heer, and not zee moosician, butid I can ask zem
to play zee Annipursary waltz! Eeen fakt, I weel
just annownce eet!

[takes microphone] Meow kitties! I wood like to
weesh Sundance, Tiger and Mme Anaïs a Happy
Purrday, and seence zees eez zee fifth winking
annipursary for Anaïs and Tiger, I fink zat zee
Annipursary Waltz eez een order! So letz awl dance
wif zee happy cupple!

[Music starts]

By zee way, I saw zee leetle collar-charm zat
Anaïs gaff to Tiger. Deed he like itsownself?????

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir