Old October 22nd 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christie[_2_]

Default can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

"cybercat" wrote in message
It seems like every other question has to do with this. Please give us a
break and "Google" this group for "inappropriate elimination" or "cat pees
on floor" or ... well, you get the idea. You should have tried several
differnt things before chemicals. But a pill is just so much easier.

wah wah wah, sucks to be you, ey? Must, since every post here from you is
negative, foul or sarcasm. If I want to pose a question here I will. You
can ignore it, but that seems to hard for you to do.