Old April 25th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Makeup

wrote:
I'm one of those women who just never "got" makeup. Once a good long
while, I might put on a bit of lipstick, a little rouge and some eye
shadow. But I basically preferred to go nekkid most of the time, and
so have no clue about makeup and its wonders.

Honetly, your best bet is to go to a makeup consultant and have a
lesson. M.A.C. is awesome, but spendy.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/home.tmpl?ngextredir=1 They perfectly
match your skin tone. I used to like Clinique but haven't used their
products for years. Mary Kay cleansers are the best (their Timewise
line).

I was make-up queen in my 20's. Once I hit 35 I quit wearing any
except on special occasions.

-L.