Old August 6th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
papierowka

Default Salmonella

On Aug 6, 12:21 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"papierowka" wrote in message

ups.com...

Can Salmonellosis cause a fluid to collect in a chest cavity (pleural
effusion ) in cats ?

Sounds like a great question for your vet. But since you came to a Usenet
group where most people are just your average slobs, let me hazard a guess:
I guess "yes."

Yes, this question is for a vet and I have already asked 2 of them,
but I still don't know the answer. One vet said "yes", and the other
said "no way". I was hoping to get an answer here from somebody like
Phil P. whose knowledge amazes me or somebody whose cat had
Salmonellosis or an experience vet.