Old July 5th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Now that most of the shock has worn off....

Joy wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 8:15 am, outsider wrote:
Jane wrote in news:4aca6bb2-547f-434f-aefd-
:

I got FIRED on Thursday!! There was no issues, no warning, no
clue. The project manager just said that he needed to speak to
me, and that was it.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

What reason was given?

Andy

The boss claimed that I didn't know my job well enough. Anyone who
actually *works* with me says that he's a liar and it's a bogus
charge.

Jane

Aside from the fact that the "reason" was obviously bogus, even if it
were true, that would be no excuse for not letting you go back to get
your own purse. What a jerk!

Joy

Unfortunately, that's the norm these days.

Jill