Old July 6th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Now that most of the shock has worn off....

Jofirey wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message

Aside from the fact that the "reason" was obviously bogus, even if
it were true, that would be no excuse for not letting you go back to
get your own purse. What a jerk!

The reasons are legal. You have to treat everyone the same in the
situation or get sued by anyone you single out.

Jobs I've had, it would only take seconds to take client lists etc if
allowed back at your desk. I'm sure a computer could be messed up
nearly as quickly.

So why don't they get someone else to bring her the purse, along with
any other personal item she needs, while she waits with the security
person at the front door? That couldn't be *that* hard to do.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^