Old October 31st 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties

On Oct 31, 2:16 am, (Gandalf) wrote:
.

So I thought it would be nice to have a thread with all of the RPCA RB
kitties names in it.

Working backwards (normal for me):

Berfert RB Christmas 3005 We miss our little funny guy.

Penelope Marie RB Spring 2004. She'll always be in my heart.

Buddy RB 1998 Murdered by a hateful neighbor

Pumpkin RB 1996 He just disappeared.one day. He was Amanda's orange
tabby boy.

Guido RB 1994 He loved to stick his whiskers up Rob's nose to wake
him up in the morning. Also liked to pet my hair.

Muffin MIA 1993. The only cat I knew who could make people believe
that a 28 lb cat was starving.

Needles MIA 1992 He disappeared less than a month before we were to
move to Texas. I miss him.

Pixel MIA 1992 Disappeared at the same time as Needles. I miss him
as well

Diamond MIA (sorta) 1990 As we were getting ready to move to the west
coast from Kentucky, he moved in with his girlfriend next door to us.
I wish him a long life and a lot of MRE caramel.

There are more, but I cannot go on here. Thanks for the chance to say
good bye again.

Pam S.