Old April 25th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default A Pair of Cat's Names

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
Okay, I need a pair of cat's names. Two kittens, probably littermates,
about
3 months old. The boy is black/white, the girl is grey/white. They belong
my neighbor but tonight they are staying with me because I want to take
them
for their vaccinations. (The neighbour wouldn't bother with this.) So, I
need temporary names for them when I take them to the animal hospital
tomorrow. Any ideas?

Thinking of English history, Lady Jane (Grey).

So the boy gets to be called John Thomas to match.

Oh, no, he doesn't ever get called that. It is a slang name in the UK for a
penis and it's not funny for a cat name and well you know it.
I like you less for this suggestion.

You refuse to get your tom neutered and he roams outside. We have spoken
about this before. Is this connected at all with the kittens you have at
the moment?

Tweed