Old September 11th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

Kreisleriana wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Thank you for that on such a somber morning-- it brought tears of laughter
to my eyes. Why does it seem so right, somehow, that he's a Meezer?

That was great, although unfortunately I was eating while watching,
and much of it was, well, rather unappetizing to watch.

Love the burying motions.

His human must spend as much on toilet paper as she saves on kitty
litter!

Here's another video from the same page, having nothing to do with cats
using the toilet. It's about a trendy mixed wildcat breed, which annoys
me a lot, but the commentary from the reporter is funny, and the kitty
is beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZEgv...1&feature=fvwp

--
Updated expression:

Old expression: What goes around comes around.
New expression: Fw:FW:Fw:Fwd:FW:Fwd:FWD:Fw