Old September 11th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

Christina Websell wrote:

I desperately wanted to see a cat using toilet paper to wipe itself, but
apparently my Flash Player is out of date to see this amazing thing. I'm
updating as we speak.

If you want to see the cat using toilet paper to wipe himself, you'll
be disappointed. He does unroll some toilet paper, but he probably does
that because he's seen his human(s) do it after using the toilet. He
doesn't seem to have any idea what it's for.

Joyce

--
Updated expression for the new millennium:

Old expression: What goes around comes around.
New expression: Fw:FW:Fw:Fwd:FW:Fwd:FWD:Fw