Old May 11th 14, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack G.

Default Sophie's insulin shots

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:38:38 AM UTC-7, Robert Catt wrote:
Sophie is our dear chubby little black cat who has diabetes. Every morning

and evening I give her an insulin injection. I pick her up and put her on a

kitchen chair. Then I brush her, which she loves. Next comes the shot, which

she doesn't mind at all, probably because I inject it in her fleshy shoulder

and she doesn't feel it. Then I clean her eyes because they're sometimes

runny. It sounds like a lot of work, but she's worth it!

We treat our cats as members of our family and I can just picture the
look of love in her eyes when you finished. Give her a hug from me.
Thanks for sharing.