Old June 2nd 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] fridge life of cooked mushrooms?

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:26:17 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

About a week ago we added sauteed green onions and mushrooms, as well
as grilled bell peppers and zucchini, to spaghetti sauce (the kind in
a plastic jar).

I was thinking that with no meat, it would still be good, but someone
told me that mushrooms go bad in 2-3 days.

Thoughts? Do I need to toss all that sauce?

I never keep anything longer than 3 days in the refrigerator. If you
have leftovers suitable for freezing that will last a few months. MLB