Old September 17th 04, 08:21 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
you hasa smart hooman, Tiger, to his ladycat

smurgle, smooch!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Unka Sonam sez I just googled it. It's the full moon in October;
here's Mietze's post:

Furr doze hoo mite not haff bin memfurs ov da Community lasst yeer:

Da Jellicle Ball is a furry impurrtint soshul funkshun heeer onda
r.p.c.c. It has bin held effury yeeer onda dayt ov da furrst full
moon in Oktobur sins 1996. It's mayn purrposs is to reememfur owr
frends hoo haff gone ahed to chek owt da Rainbow Bridge durin da
past yeer. (But it is also a feeest, wiff mewsik an dansin.)

Da Ball beegins wiff da Calling ov Nayms of da Honorees, an denn
frends an fambly memfurs ar welcom to giff Tribyoots tellin bowt
eech wun.

As yuzualll, I haff bin keeepin trak ov da nayms ov Onorees fur da
Jellicle Ball dis yeeer. Iff dere are enny I haff sumhow missd, or
enny dat neeed to be addid, pleeeze eefur reeply to dis fred or mayl
mineselv privit.

Fangu
Mietze
-- Purrs, Mlle. Anaïsanais+at+electric-ink+dot+com