Old January 8th 04, 04:14 AM
Hans Schrøder

"GovtLawyer" wrote in message

That is pretty dim witted remark. Do you know how many there are like

that?
Oh, perhaps you think they should stay in the 2 X 4 cage forever, or

perhaps
they should be euthanized.

The problem with you, is that you offer no alternatives. Even a fool like

you
can't believe that all pet owners should open up their doors and let their

pets
out to fend for themselves? If having a pet is putting one in a cage,

what is
the alternative?

I assume, that you aren't a pet owner. I certainly hope not; you're too

cold,
belligerent, and immature to deserve the pleasurable companionship of a

pet.

I never thought I was going to say this, but now I just have to: Don't feed
the trolls!

Leave Brenchley alone outside in the snow where he belongs...

Hans