Old February 1st 05, 09:03 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

veruca wrote:

We are beginning to feel this has gone on for too long. The SPCA and
Humane Society did thorough inspections with one visit - now Animal
Control is planning to visit a fourth time. Our Board of Directors is
considering hiring an attorney. Should we take any additional action -
or different action?

I have no experience to offer, but I wonder if any of your Board knows
any local politicians who could make a phone call and rattle someone's
cage, if you'll forgive the metaphor. Are any of your supporters well
placed in the local community? While hiring an attorney might be the
way to go, a powerful person showing interest could make the
trouble-maker subside. Like with cats, if they know you're not
defenseless, they may treat you with more respect.

Good luck to you!

Priscilla