Old December 17th 05, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Fangu, Fangu Sekret Santa Cats

It's here! It's here! (doin kitty dance of joy). Da Sekret Santa
pakage came while da Sekretary was at da work place. I (Ms. Mudge)
knew rite away wat it wuz since I'ze da Senior Cat in da houze. Da
Shadow has camped out on top of it now and won't let uz near but da
Sekretary got some good pixtures of uz admiring it. She sez we can't
open it till Kissamouse Eve but I tink we kitties will do it tonite
while shez snorin. IT'S OUR PKG!

Fangu again.

Ms Mudge (spokescat), Ms Puff, Da Shadow (who thinks he's the pakage
guardian), and da Sekretary (Eileen)