Old January 9th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Not sure about behaviour

wrote in message
oups.com...
I forgot to add - she is also scratching furniture and the carpets a
LOT. She's done this since day 1. We've given her a scratch post, and
tried to get her interested in it - sprayed catnip on it, gently put
her paws on it, dangled her favourite toy around it, to no avail.

I find cats are alot like children, they can be slow to learn sometimes
but they can learn, and sounds like you have nice patience about this...
they do respond to the human touch...

I have a kitten, when I want her to stop something like...
tangling herself in my studio wires under the console...
I blow on her...she looks at me cross and runs.

(maybe get a can of compressed air, keep it in your apron)