Old March 11th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default ping Daniel Mahoney

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:57:00 -0700, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

I got my CO today, and since my e-mail is being on the fritz, I'm
wondering
if you got my reply. Did you?
Either my OE or comcats is acting up and nobody iz getting my e-mails.
Can' t wait to try it...hope it helps us both.
fangu furry mutch
Dat wuz furry nize uff yew.
HUG
Kyla

Yep, just opened my e-mail and saw your reply. Will be answering it
shortly.

I repiled and I it is still sitting in my outbox, IDK what's wring with
Outlook./comcats. BTW, I mailed your card out today..went down in the rain,
and put it into the mailbox at the office. And the mailman just came to
pick it up.
So, you'll get it sometime next week. As for the other thing I'm sending,
DH is in a bad state of mind and can't 'function' ATM, but at least I got
your card out.
Use my alternate addy to reply to me, as Outlook is fitzing up, so I MIGHT
just get a gmail address or something, IDK yet.
is my other e-mail addy

I hope you get your computer issues sorted quickly!

Dan

Me too
*sigh*
Kyla