Old April 3rd 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default (OT) Credit Cards

best thing we ever did was get ri of all credit cards. Lee
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I was on the phone arguing with Chase Bank this morning. That's the credit
card I was using to pay all of Persia's vet bills. I have never used it
for anything else. I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying they'd
lowered my credit limit based on my "usage". Um, excuse me, it's based on
the fact that I'm *not* a slacker who racks up interest and late fees by
making minimum payments. I pay the bill in full every month.

Banks and credit card companies these days don't reward good solid
customers. They welcome deadbeats who can't pay their bills. They
welcome people who think nothing of going 30, 60, 90 days past the due
date. Because these cards are raking in money in late fees and exhorbitant
interest.

Sorry, I'm not one of those people. I paid the bill in full, cut up the
card and closed the account. Screw you people. Your bank will never
darken my door again. Usurers!

Jill