Old August 8th 12, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat-sitting Again

On 8/5/2012 5:47 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 8/4/2012 6:48 PM, jmcquown wrote:
We use the same vet. But I'm not sure she has an "account" for them to
charge. I'll have to call to find out. Of course it's Saturday, so
they closed at 2 o'clock and they aren't open on Sunday. There's enough
of the food to last through the next week if I dish it out judiciously.
I just think it's inconsiderate of her to not have enough food on hand.
She asked me to cat sit nearly a month ago. She should have planned
better.

Agree. When someone else is taking care of my kids I make sure to have
plenty because for some reason they never put out what I say to put out
and put out more. Even my mom and I was here! She kept asking why they
weren't eating it all and I said because she's putting out too much. She
insisted she followed instructions but I could see the level of the
container going down faster than it does when I feed them. Not saying
you put out more than instructed, but just saying that I always make
sure to have extra just in case. Hope it works out with the vet!

She was very specific about how much food to put in the bowls each day.
Of course, as a responsible cat sitter, I follow her instructions to
the letter. I do understand what you're saying, though.

I think she's going to run out of kitty litter, too. They are
indoor-outdoor cats, but it's been raining so much they've mostly been
staying in. They're using the litter box a lot more than if they were
outside all day long. I'm scooping it twice a day.

Jill